Skip to Questions



Will a transcript from a private Christian School (unaccredited) be accepted with a 19 on the ACT?

Last Updated: Nov 06, 2014  |  7 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


If you are talking about a private Christian high school, you can submit a Conditional Admission form to the Admissions office (the form is found on the Admissions page of the PORTAL at along with a transcript from that high school and your ACT scores.  We will also need MMR shot records.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics