Skip to Questions



How do I transfer to ASU Newport if my social security number is already in the system?

I took classes through ASUN in high school. I am trying to transfer from Jonesboro to Newport.
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2014  |  6 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


I can adjust your admissions file.  What are you wanting to do:

1.  Are you wanting to be a "Visiting" student and just take a few classes, or are you wanting to earn a degree here?

2.  Have you attended any other college?

3.  Has your address, name or phone number changed?

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics