Skip to Questions



How do I get on official transcript sent to U of Arkansas?

I followed instruction on success!
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2014  |  11 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


To request an official transcript you have two options:

1.)  If you are a current student you can log on to the PORTAL and go to:

>Campus Connect 

>Registration Options 

>Transcript Request


2.:  Go to the PORTAL (you do not have to log on or be a current student), Click on the Admissions Page and there is a Transcript and Records request form you may print off and send in to the contact information found on the form.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics