Skip to Questions



i have been out of high school since 1984, how do i get a transcript? and how would i get immunization records from memphis?

Last Updated: Apr 14, 2014  |  11 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


You can obtain your high school transcript from the high school you attended.  If your high school has closed the records should be at the consolidated school.  Your immunization records should be housed with the Tennessee Health Department, at your high school, and/or with a private physician.


Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics