Skip to Questions



how do i apply for financial aid

Last Updated: Dec 18, 2013  |  11 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Good afternoon Tina,

You will need to go to if you are interested in seeing if you are eligible for the free money. If you are trying to enroll in college for the spring 14 semester, you will need to use your 2012 tax information. If you are not required to file taxes because you received social security/disability benefits, you will still need to complete the fafsa. You should complete the fafsa as soon as possible. You will be asked a series of questions and the system will determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. You will then be mailed paperwork that will need to submitted to our office as soon as possible because classes resume on 1-13-14. 

The campus and our office will be closed beginning 12/23 and will not re-open until 1/6. If you have not received any paperwork by the 1/6 date, please stop by the office and we will be able to assist you with the necessary paperwork. 

Have a blessed Christmas! 

Cheryl Cross

Answered by Cheryl CrossBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics