Skip to Questions



i started to school on august 19 2013 can i get a stafford loan for the fall term.

Last Updated: Sep 25, 2013  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


You will need to contact the financial aid representative on the campus where you are enrolled. That campus financial aid personel will be able to let you know if you are eligible for a loan.  

Answered by Cheryl CrossBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics