Skip to Questions



Can I get a transcript sent to me

Last Updated: Aug 12, 2013  |  39 Views
Topics: Admissions

Was this helpful? 0   0


You may use either of the following methods to officially request transcript.


Submitting a Request by the Portal

1.Log into the Portal

2.Click on the Academics tab.

3.In the CampusConnect Student Links section, click on Official Transcript Request.

4.Enter the information, including the date to send the transcript and the institution to which the transcript will be sent.

5.Click the Submit button.


Submitting a Request by Mail

 1.Fill out the Transcript Request Form (available in the Portal under Admissions).

2.Print the form.

3.Sign the form.

4.Mail the form to:


Arkansas State University – Newport

7648 Victory Blvd.

Newport, AR 72112


Answered by Christy MannBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics