Skip to Questions



I want to take one on line class this summer. How do I do that?

Do I have to submit all those transcripts, shot records etc?
Last Updated: May 15, 2013  |  15 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


If you are a Visiting Student NOT seeking a degree at ASUN you will need to submit an official college transcript from the college you are attending and proof of (2) MMR shots.  

To assist you in getting enrolled in your class(es) more quickly, we will accept an unoffical transcript with the official being in the process of being sent.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics