Skip to Questions



I took a computer course in Nov. How do I get a transcript?

Last Updated: Jan 24, 2013  |  9 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


You may obtain an official transcript from ASU-Newport two ways:

1.  As a current student you can log onto your PORTAL; select the Academics Tab and then click on 'Official Transcript Request'.

2.  If you are not a current student you can click on 'My ASUN Portal' found on our homepage at, and select the Admissions Tab.  You will find the 'Trascript and Records Request' in the forms section of the Admissions Page.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics