Skip to Questions



How can I get my grades from ASU newport on my transcript for ASU Jonesboro?

Last Updated: Oct 11, 2012  |  105 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Grades are moved to your official transcript at the end of each semester.  You can request an official transcript at 3 locations:  1.  Under 'Current Students' on the homepage.  2.  Logon to the PORTAL and go to 'Academics' (it is in the same place you add/drop courses).  3.  Click on the PORTAL; Click on the Admissions page and look in the forms section for the Transcript and Records Request form.  Submit your request form and it should be processed in 24 to 48 hours.  For more information on Transcript Requests please contact Suzanne Blackburn at 870-512-7877 or


Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics