Skip to Questions



When signing up for classes what W-2 forms do I need?

They requested that I have my W-2s. I was wondering if this was the whole packet, or do you want a transcript version of my W-2s from the IRS?
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2012  |  5 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Not really sure if you are just now trying to complete your FAFSA but if you are at this stage, you will need to be using your tax packet given to you by your tax preparer at the FAFSA website,

Now, if Financial aid has requested for you to bring in the W-2's, you will need to bring those in.  You will not need to bring in a tax transcript unless they request that you bring it.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Answered by Cheryl CrossBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics