Skip to Questions



I am an UALR student and currently enrolled. I was told I could take an online course online through ASU and have it transferred. Do I have to apply

or can I just sign up and pay for the class? Also can I be enrolled at 2 institutions at the same time?
Last Updated: May 08, 2012  |  61 Views
Topics: Admissions

Was this helpful? 0   0


You will need to apply to ASU-Newport.  Click on  'Apply Now" to do so.  Once your application has been successfully submitted you may turn in the following items to the Office of Admissions/Registrar to complete your Admissions file:

1.  Official College transcript(s)

2.  Proof of (2) MMR's (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)

If you have any problems with your application, please feel free to call me at 870-512-7842. 

Thank you,

Phyllis Worthington

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics