Skip to Questions



who do I get permission from to take an online class?

I want to take PHIL 1103 the second summer term and the portal says that I must get permission to enroll in this course.
Last Updated: May 19, 2015  |  5 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


To ask for permission to register for a closed class you must contact and get approval from the Dean or Assistant Deans:

General Education:

 Dean:  Joseph Campbell:


Assistant Deans: 

N campus:  Traci Burgess:

                 Jack Osier:

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics