Skip to Questions



I want to get enrolled to get my basics online but have no idea where to start? How do i get an advisor?

Last Updated: Feb 05, 2015  |  23 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


The first step is to apply to ASUN:  go to and click on the 'Apply Now' button on the upper left side of homepage.

If you are seeking financial aid [fasfa] with ASUN you would need to consider yourself a first Time Freshman or a Transfer student.  The degrees for those wanting to enroll in basics is the AA Liberal Arts or the Associate of General Studies.

If you are a First Time Freshaman we will need the following items:

  • Final High School Trasncript
  • Prrof of [2] MMR shots 
  • Scores [not over 5 years] from the ACT, COMPASS, OR SAT

A transfer student would be the same except you would substitute 'all official college transcripts' for the Final High School transcript.

You will also need to request and attend a New Student Orientation.  That request is directly under the Apply Now button.

At the orientation you will be advised and enrolled in your first semester of coruses.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics