Skip to Questions



How do I get my diploma?

Last Updated: Oct 21, 2011  |  18 Views
Topics: Admissions

Was this helpful? 0   0


           You must submit an Intent to Graduate form to the Office of Admissions/Registrar during the semester you complete your program of study.   Once your grades have been posted at the end of the term, your degree plan will be evaluated.   If you have completed all degree/program requirements, your diploma will be mailed to the address submitted on your Intent to Graduate form.  The Intent to Graduate form may be found in the forms portlet  in the Admission’s Tab in the Portal.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics