Skip to Questions



Can I go to college if I don’t have a high school diploma or a GED?

Last Updated: Oct 21, 2011  |  102 Views
Topics: Admissions

Was this helpful? 0   0


           Yes, ASU-Newport has an open enrollment policy.  Students without a GED or high school diploma may be granted conditional admission with approval of the Director of Admissions/Registrar.  Students that request conditional admission must provide placement scores (ACT/COMPASS/ASSET), proof of two doses of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR), and must complete all remedial courses within their first 15 hours.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics