Skip to Questions



Where can I get a GED?

Last Updated: Mar 13, 2012  |  26 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0



ASUN TC Marked Tree also offers Adult Education Classes. The philosophy of the Adult Education program is to provide adult learners the tools necessary to attain the following: opportunities to improve academic skills, Arkansas High School Diploma, and everyday life skills that make it possible in becoming self-sufficient and informed citizens.  

We have three (3) centers that provide classes:

Marked Tree Center                               Harrisburg Center                              Trumann Center

33500 HWY 63 East                                 405 May Ave                                        104 E. Main

Phone: 870-358-2117                              Phone: 870-578-5390                          Phone: 870-483-7215

Instructor: Brenda Pipes                      Instructor: Linda Lee                          Instructor: Shirley Kausler


Answered by Bobbie BuchananBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics