Skip to Questions



How do I change my major?

Last Updated: Oct 19, 2011  |  18 Views
Topics: Academics

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you are changing your major (declaring a new major), you need to:

1) Discuss this change with your current academic advisor.

2) Fill out the form "Major/Advisor Change," which is located in the Portal in Admissions. See the box titled "Forms." The completed form needs to be turned in to the Registrar's Office.

3) A change in major may also require that you change advisor. Discuss this change of advisor with your current academic advisor. If you have to change advisor, you will do so by filling out the other part of the form "Major/Advisor Change."

Answered by Joe CampbellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics