Skip to Questions



How do I change academic advisor?

Last Updated: Oct 19, 2011  |  8 Views
Topics: Academics

Was this helpful? 0   0


To change an academic advisor, you have to:

1) Fill out the form "Major/Advisor Change," which is posted in the Portal in Admissions. See the box titled "Forms." You do not have to log on to the Portal to retrieve the form.

2) Turn in the filled out form to the Registrar's Office.

Please note that your new advisor needs to sign this form.

Answered by Joe CampbellBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Questions?? Text keywords to:

    • a small icon
      (870) 229-4300

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  ASUN Jonesboro  –  ASUN Marked Tree  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Computer Services  –  Email  –  Finanical Aid  –  Learning Resource Center  –  Library  –  Parking  –  Portal Questions  –  Services  –  Testing  –  Tutor  
    View All Topics